Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday Favorites October 10, 2008 and Studio Time

I've been slack about blogging this week. I've been running myself crazy with meetings and the day job, leaving very little time to create. I had a Treasury for my favorites for today, but sadly, it has already expired. Some of the featured items sold, too, I think, but here it is!

One of these days, I'm going to buy out tljessup's shop. When I win the lottery, or the government gives me another surplus check, Ha! Ha! I just love his/her photos. "Pod" is fantastic!

Last weekend, I did into the studio and made these brooches and pendants. I love the Baroque and Renaissance alphabets and images, though, and I just bought a color laser printer, so I may have to do some more...

Brooches and Pendants 10/05/08

No comments: