Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thursday Clay and Play October 23, 2008

I am planning to finish some more Christmas Ornaments tonight for our weekly PCAGOE Clay and Play session.

Frankincense Pot Glazed 8Frankincense Jar Polymer Clay Christmas Ornament

Here is a photo of the gold glazed frankincense jar compared to the one embossed with red embossing powder...not a keeper, I'm afraid. Almost all of the detail of the leaf stamp is lost. It will make a lovely paperweight for my desk, though!

I did make several Christmas ornaments I really liked, but I turned them into brooches. I put these three in the Etsy shop:

Gift Wrapped 2"Good Things Come in Small Packages"brooch

Sleigh Ride Brooch 2"Sleigh Ride"brooch

Holly Brooch "Have a Holly Jolly Christmas" brooch

Hopefully, I'll be able to finish a few more tonight, and pick one for our annual PCAGOE Holiday Ad.

No comments: