Saturday, January 17, 2009

My Fit For A Queen Brooch Featured In A Treasury!

What a nice surprise to wake up to this chilly Saturday morning! My Fit For A Queen Brooch is featured in FolkArtVision's beautiful Etsy Treasury, The Number Game.

I'm so glad Pey of FolkArtVision included one of my pieces, because as a result, I also discovered her gorgeous shop. On my hunt for "good hearts", I couldn't have asked for a better source from which to choose. My jaw dropped and I couldn't click on the items fast enough. I would have liked to highlight them all here, but I picked my favorites to show you.

I am a huge fan of primitive folk art, but it is such a saturated area that it is hard to find pieces with real soul any more. Everything looks like it came from the discount home decor shelf at Hobby Lobby. Pey and Anatol have a wonderful eye and an amazing talent.









No comments: