Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Yellow Jackets Necklace Featured In A Treasury!

Yipestoo's Goldenrod Treasury 01/26/09



Thanks toYipestoo for featuring my Yellow Jackets Necklace and Earrings Set in her new Goldenrod Treasury! I may not have found her delightful shop otherwise. She makes jewelry using silver spoons, found objects and resin. I love the name "serial" spoon, because they do tell a story. These are so cool, and what a fresh and inventive way to create jewelry!













Two Can - Serial Spoon











Glamour Cat - Serial Spoon

2 comments:

Lanyardlady said...

Congratulations! This is a stunning necklace. I love your work because it is big, bold and colorful. I'm happy to have found your blog.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the wonderful compliment, Lanyardlady. You have made my day! :)

Lynda