Monday, March 2, 2009

My Copper Ice Brooch Featured In A New Treasury!

Linda's Latte Treasury

Copper Ice Polymer Clay Brooch

Thanks again to Linda Riopel of nkdesigns for featuring my Copper Ice Brooch in her beautiful new Iced Cafe Latte Grande Treasury!

Linda lives in New York state and got a teeny bit of snow this past weekend. Being snowbound will just give her the opportunity to make more beautiful designs, so I can't wait to see how the bad weather inspires her!

Linda is a master of the canework technique used in polymer clay design. One of her necklaces is entered in this month's PCAGOE challenge (see below) and she is as famous for her image transfers. She is a huge inspiration to me and my mentor in all things Polymer Clay. Thanks again, Linda. You're the best, my friend!













Resin Finished Polymer Clay Shield Pendant

She is also an expert on image transfers, and has generously shared her tips and techniques with me on many occasions. I love this geisha image transfer. Linda seals her cane and image transfer pendants in resin for a "smooth as glass" finish. Aren't they gorgeous?












Resin Finished Geisha Transfer Pendant

1 comment:

Marcia P. said...

Great treasury! Love your brooch!