Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Bird Beads Are Featured At Polymer Clay Daily Today!

Cynthia Tinapple took a liking to my little Bird Beads and featured them in an article today at Polymer Clay Daily. Cynthia, I can't thank you enough. This is so exciting!

I worked up several batches of clay last night for new Bird Beads in different colors, and I ordered the complete line of Ranger Distress Embossing Powders from Blockhead Stamps. I wish now that I had taken photos of the clay. It took me several hours, but I finally got the colors I wanted and hopefully will be able to make a nice selection tonight, that is, if I get down off Cloud 9!

Thank you again, Cynthia! I love your wonderful blog, and it is such an honor to be included among the talented artists you showcase.

As my friend Linda Riopel would say "Big circles, big circles!"

8 comments:

1moodychic said...

Congratulations!! When I saw you featured I did a little happy dance for you:o)

Lynda said...

Thank you, Jenn! You are so sweet! I'm very excited about it, too. :)

sharon said...

GREAT JOB LYNDA!

Lynda said...

Thank you so much, Sharon!

Sharon said...

Congratulations Lynda! You're famous!

Lynda said...

Thank you, Sharon! I'm having my 15 minutes for sure! :)

Gillian McMurray said...

Congratulations! I saw your article on Polymer Clay Daily and rushed right over for my first visit. You also pointed me to Sabinesydney's Etsy store and have to say I love her downloads too. Many thanks for that. I hope there will be some birdy beads for sale soon :o)

Lynda said...

Thank you for the nice compliment, Gillian. I'm working on more beads now! :)