Saturday, May 30, 2009

Double Delight!

I am featured in two beautiful PCAGOE treasuries this week, the first is titled Come In And Take A Load Off and was created by my friend Angela of PolymerClayCreations, who graciously included my Beautiful Decay Necklace. Thank you so much, Angela!

Angela's PCAGOE Come On In And Take A Load Off Treasury



Beautiful Decay Necklace









Jill's PCAGOE June Is For Brides Treasury 1

The second treasury was created by Jill Palumbo. She included my Southern Nights Magnolia Pendant in her gorgeous treasury titled June Is For Brides. Thank you, Jill!




Southern Nights Magnolia Pendant





It is an honor to be chosen and in the company of such talented artists!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea! I'm in the second treasury but haven't been able to see the entire thing because of some sort of computer glitch. Thanks for including the picture, Lynda, so I could see the big picture (grin)! Your work is, as always, gorgeous!

Diva Designs Jewelry said...

Thank you, Arlene! I really appreciate that!