Monday, November 9, 2009

Congratulations to the Winners!

The winners of the PCAGOE November challenge have been announced. My Faux Antique Brass Lotus Blossom and Chrysanthemum Necklace was the 3rd place winner. I actually sold this necklace Saturday, and was sorry to see it go, but it found a fabulous new home!

1st place went to KellyPlaysClay for her #4 entry, a metallic bracelet. 2nd place went to FungibleElements for her #13 entry, Metallic Mix Pendant.

Thanks to everyone who voted for my entry and partipated in the challenge! Next month the theme for December is "Seasonal". You are sure to find lots of gift ideas among the entries!

2 comments:

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

I'm sorry I'm too late to vote. Not sure how I missed this one!

Hope you are well, sending hugs :o)

Diva Designs Jewelry said...

Thank you, Carolyn. Next month is your month, you'll sure want to vote then. December's theme is Seasonal... promises to be lots of RED! :)