Sunday, March 21, 2010

My Tutorial is Featured in a New Etsy Treasury!



I woke up this morning to an email from Jill of AmericanHandmade that she included my Basic Image Transfer Tutorial in her new Etsy Treasury, That WOW Factor. What a nice surprise, and a lovely compliment, too.

I hope you will visit Jill's shop at Etsy. She creates beautiful Dichroic glass pendants. I love this Large Fused Dichroic Pendant. I admire anyone who can do this kind of work. I would burn off all my fingers if I tried. Polymer clay is a much more forgiving medium!

Thanks again, Jill!

2 comments:

AmericanHandmade said...

Thanks for the kind words. I think glass work is easy compared to polymer.

I've been doing glass for a long time and I am just starting to look at learning polymer. I've not found it easy and was delighted to find your tutorials.

Thank you for your willingness to share your time, talent and knowledge with all of us. That's why i love artists, they are so open and friendly and willing to share freely.

"When the Power of Love overcomes the love of power, Then can we live in Peace." Have a Glorious Day.

Diva Designs Jewelry said...

Thank you so much, Jill! I didn't realize you have purchased the tutorials, but am happy to hear they have helped!