Friday, June 4, 2010

My Focal Beads Are Featured at Voila Today!

Voila Website Feature June 4, 2010

One of the most inspiring websites for polymer clay artists is Christine Dumont's new website, Voila!


I love visiting Voila! I am amazed at the extraordinary talent on display there, ao you cannot begin to imagine how thrilled I am to be featured for his month's Focal Beads series. Every visit brings me new ideas and inspires me to push myself a little more in an effort to try and find MY voice in the medium.

Kudos to Christine, a brilliant polymer artist in her own right, for her foresight and vision in creating such a wonderful place to showcase polymer art. It is truly an honor to be included.

Thank you, Christine!

1 comment:

lunedreams said...

Congrats!! You should be featured EVERYWHERE! You're a genius.