Friday, August 6, 2010

Treasury Features This Week - Thank You!

I am apparently not the only one eagerly anticipating Autumn. SnowinJune(LOVE that name) also has a hankering for coolor weather and those glorious turning leaves. She created this "Fall Fiesta" Treasury today and included my Double-Sided Cayenne Red and Burnt Orange Focal Beads.



My friend and fellow PCAGOE member Lisa of HiGirls included my Pair of Faux Amber Ancient Hieroglyphics Tower Focal Beads in her stunning Egyptian-themed Treasury, entitled "Cleopatra's Closet." How cool is that name, too? Love it!

That's Lisa's bangle bracelet next to my beads, which is her entry in this month's PCAGOE challenge, too! Have you voted yet? Time's a wastin'. The deadline to vote is midnight Eastern U.S. time tomorrow night.



I am a sucker for hot air balloons. I have a whole collection of vintage advertising art featuring them, so I was thrilled to be included in JonathanRiley's fabulous "Flights of Fancy" Treasury this week. My Vintage French Ephemera Hot Air Balloon Pendant is featured. Jonathan is a photographer and you have to check out his Asian Peace Lantern photo. It's awesome!



Another of my favorites things, which I use a lot in my work, are gingko leaves. However you spell it, gingko, ginkgo, ginko... they are delicate and beautiful. I love this treasury by MimsiesWhimsies, it's all about the "Ginko Leaves"; and it's a thrill having my Faux Antique Brass Gingko Leaf Focal Beads included in such a lovely treasury. Several items in it are going on my Christmas Wish List... the "get" one, not the "give" one. LOL



Another great treasury by a friend and fellow PCAGOE member is this "All That Glitters" treasury created by Deb of RenGalSA for the August PCAGOE challenge, the theme of which is "Paints, Foils, Leafs and Inks." My entry is not for sale this month, so Deb included my Faux Antique Brass Geisha Buttons, which sold the same day the Treasury debuted!

Deb's entry in the challenge is that kickin' Rock and Roll Bangle Bracelet in the top row, too. Check it out!



Another Fall-themed treasury is this gorgeous one by Jacki of CityDetails. I've known Jacki through Etsy for a couple of years, and was thrilled to find another South Carolina gal there. Jacki is a very talented jewelry designer. I hope you'll check out her shop. She included my Copper Capped Celedon Green Totem Beads in her latest treasury, "Etsy Addictions."



Thank you, everyone! I appreciate your generosity in including me in your beautiful treasuries!

No comments: