Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Look What Cara Did With My Faux Jade Tutorial!





















I love for customers to send me photos of the beautiful things they create with my beads, pendants and tutorials.

It gives me goosebumps to see them included in a design. I am so proud to have a part in so many wonderful works of wearable art.

Cara Letho is a wonderful lady who lives in Australia. She is also an amazingly talented jewelry designer. Cara has purchased pendants and other tutorials from me in the past, and was one of the first to purchase my new faux jade tutorial. Just look what she did with it! I am stunned and truly thrilled to see the gorgeous beads Cara created from the tutorial instructions, and I love how she made them her own, in her own style. Just look at those faux jade beads! Aren't they amazing? They make my mouth water!

Thank you so much for sharing the photos with me, Cara! You are so talented, and I am honored to have a part in the creation of your beautiful faux jade beads!

No comments: