Thursday, September 1, 2011

September Blog Prize Winner - Emily!

I am really pleased by the response the blog prize received this month, and I thoroughly enjoyed hearing about your creative process and the artistic mediums you use to create.

It has been very satisfying for me to be able to share various polymer clay techniques via my tutorials for the past year and a half.  I love introducing new people to the polymer world who have not experienced its amazing versatility and also sharing a particular technique with an experienced polymer user you hasn't tried it befor, so the response from all of you who are eager to try the faux jade tutorial is wonderful.

We had 27 entries this month, and I am pleased to announce the winner of the faux jade tutorial is #8, Emily!

Congratulations, Emily!  I hope you enjoy the tutorial.  I know you will create many beautiful things with it, and I would love to see photos. 

Thanks again to everyone who shared a comment this month!

(Emily, I did not see a way to contact you from your comment and blog, so I hope you see this soon!)



No comments: