Thursday, October 6, 2011

Vintaj Liquidation Sale - 50% Off With Discount Code VINTAJ50

UPDATE 10/13/11:   A very kind soul purchased most of the remaining Vintaj inventory in my PCDiva shop, so I closed it early to get it ready to reopen as my annual Holiday Shoppe.  Thanks again to everyone who purchased Vintaj from me.  Stay tuned for details on the new shop!    

I am liquidating my inventory of Vintaj items and will be closing the PCDiva shop at Etsy at the end of October, or sooner if the remaining quantities of brass items sell out before the end of the month, to get it ready for the holiday gift-giving season.   It will shortly reopen as my annual Holiday Gift Shoppe and will feature handmade polymer ornaments and fabric items, as well as vintage collectibles and goodies to help you fill your gift list. 

If you love Vintaj and use it in your jewelry designs or scrapbooking, this is a good opportunity to get some of your favorite pieces at a great price, so I hope you will check it out.  If you see something you like, use VINTAJ50 discount code at checkout (you must include the discount code in the blank box provided at checkout or Etsy won't credit it to you) and receive 50% off the total order in the PCDiva shop only; and, if you purchase $50 or more, no matter where you live, shipping is on me. 

Final quantities of every item are listed.

Thanks, friends! 

No comments: