Monday, November 14, 2011

ABS Designer of the Week Feature


I am thrilled to be the featured designer of the week at Art Bead Scene this week.  Thank you so much to editor Tari Sassar for choosing my necklace, "Stillman's Madonna" my entry in the November challenge.

I love the painting which is the subject of the challenge this month, and had an ephiphany while creating this necklace that has lead me in a whole new design direction; and it fits right in with my Ancient Romance Series!

Thanks so much, Tari! 

4 comments:

Lupe Meter said...

Beautiful creation as always! Congrats! Love your work!

Sarah said...

Congrats! Your necklace is gorgeous!!

JuLee said...

What a thrill you must be feeling from being selected ABS designer of the week. A big hug and Congrats heading your way.

Diva Designs Jewelry said...

Thank you, JuLee. It's always an honor to be showcased, and ABS is one of the best. I really appreciate the compliment!